- Please check out our Facebook and twitter for current educational postings surrounding healthcare, crisis management, inspiration for empowering your life and body.
- Check out this blog on books to read while you’re sick
- MPAN Medical Phone Answers Now A tool to help patients get medical answers
- Empowering Pictures of women with illness
- Apps that help manage chronic illness
Detriments to Care Collaboration an article on how important communication is in medical relationships.
Check out video on: Wheelchair dating questions you are too afraid to ask
A great article on marriage inequality affecting the disabled community read here
Just because you are a patient does not mean you can’t help support others. Get involved today! read this blog for inspiration on ways
Social support is beneficial to chronic disease.
Recent findings often show a robust relationship in which social and emotional support from others can be protective for health
Social relationships—both quantity and quality—affect mental health, health behavior, physical health, and mortality risk.